Saturday, March 26, 2005

Back home

So, we are back in the swing of things. For me it took almost two weeks to recover from the jet lag and going back to work in full swing. It was really a great trip and Chris and I had such a great time. But it also nice to just be at home. We live in such a pretty spot that it is almost like a vacation every day.

It is funny how being far away reminds me how little control we have over our lives. Here we were, thousands of miles away from those we love, an ocean apart, and I kept hearing a little voice in the back of my head (more than normal:)) tell me that I need to make my life count for what matters, because every day is a gift. I pray I will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home