It is a good thing if they curse at you...
So, my blog is not all about hockey, but I am thankfule I had another good game tonight. We won 4-2 against a good team and all the guys afterwards were saying "good blankedy blank game goalie". I guess sometimes even curse words can be a compliment. I don't think I will try that at work though.....
We had a great sunday and went to the beach and I went sufk kayaking on some great waves. I fell off a few times and even with a full wetsuit the water was cold. But it was fun. Cannot wait for this weekend...

4 Comments:
So what is your team's record now?
We are now 7 wins and 4 losses. We are now in 4th place. If we have all our players we have a good shot at beating any team in the league, so that is nice.
Goalie,eh? I guess that means you will not smile much in the family photos. Grandpa T
not too much:) at least not without my mask
Post a Comment
<< Home