Clear Water
The water here at the beach has been very very clear lately. So clear that snorkling is a lot of fun. So after mowing the yard, I took a book and went out the beach and did some snorkling. The water was super clear and I saw a sting ray, lots of hermit crabs, a regular crab and no jelly fish (always good since I was not wearing my wet suit). So, now it is off to the hockey rink where I have back to back games. Hopefully alll this practice I have been doing will pay off...

2 Comments:
Hi Dean!! I hope all the practice DOES pay off. The beach sounds outstanding. By the way are you Daisy's tender during the Mother-in- Law cruise?? Grandpa
Yes, I think it will pay off. And yes, I am Daisy's special friend while everyone is away. She does not get to sleep on the bed, but she gets a speial spot on the couch. Dean
Post a Comment
<< Home