
So, if we were having any more children, we would likely be naming them after Kevin.... Why the sudden show of affection towards my brother in law? Well, Kevin was able to secure some Suite Tickets to the Stanley Cup Finals, game 5. The one that the Hurricanes could win the cup at. So there we were in the suite, all the hot food we could ask for, right next to Eric Cole (one of the Hurricanes injured players), with a stocked (and restocked) frig, and a great game to watch... Sadly the hurricanes lost in overtime on a LAME pass by Stillman. But, It was bearable, since we were in the suite. I thought about sleeping there, but I thought that might be going too far. Thanks for the tickets Short Stack. Here is a photo from the seats.... Oh, by the way, when Chris was explaining to Anna that Daddy was going to watch the Stanley Cup Finals, and that each of the players got to keep the cup for a day if they win, Anna asked "how is Daddy going to fit the Cup in his car? It is too big" Too Funny. Chris then once again explained that Daddy does not play for the Hurricanes, he just watches them..
5 Comments:
Yes, it was fun to be there with you and Kevin and Sarah (I noticed you did not mention me, likely embarassed).
I feel the same about Kevin and Sarah, but no other kids on the way, so if we get another dog, cat, parakeet, pet rock, whatever; will be considering naming it after them!
Dad
Yes, I am going to be buying (or pickup up off the ground) a pet rock and name it Kevin. Sorry I did not mention you Dad, we both look so alike, that sometimes even I get us confused.... :) Dean.
I did appreciate getting a phone call from Dear OLD DAD FROM the hockey game. So, even I knew he was at at least one game. GRANDPA T
Even though I can't figure out the game plan, I did watch most of it. Pretty exciting since the "Canes" won. Probably a little too much DRAMA for Emily, though. I hope Michael kept her in "check".
And, yes Dean, with the hairline up so high you do look a lot like your dad.
DQ
I forgot to mention. You would think for such an important game both teams would at least had their stick repaired. All of them looked like they were bent.
DQ
Post a Comment
<< Home