A good fathers day for me too
So we went to Rudies on Sunday for brunch. It is a local seafood place that has outdoor seeting on giant swinging tables. It was a good lunch and then we went to an outdoor shop and found some good deals and then went home and went to the beach. Ti was a lot of fun. Yesterday (on Tuesday) I went surfing since the waves were so nice. I caught a couple of good ones and then played with the girls. I ended the beach trip by warming in the sun with Moriah while everyone else went home and got ready for supper. It was good. We had a hockey game last night and we lost. I did not play as well as I wanted, which is frustrating for me. So I am going to get some practice time in before the next game. We were playing the best team in the league and started by skating only 4. So I do not think it would of made a difference. But I still do not like to lose.

3 Comments:
Is everyone quite tanned by now? Love, Cheryl
Yes, and my hair is turning blond:)
The beach sounds great. I've heard that one before, about the sun turning my hair blonde. Sorry to hear of the hockey lost. Glad there was no black and blue to report. Glad Mariah has a buddy. Grandpa t
Post a Comment
<< Home