A long time....
So we went on the back dock to watch the fireworks for the fourth. One of our neighbors said that some people on the bay go all out for fireworks. Little did we know.....A few houses down a house put on a 60 minute, computerized, multitube, fireworks show that I am guessing cost at least $8000, perhaps closer to 10K. It was amazing.....it just keep going and going and going. And when it was not going the other neighbors were showing off their fireworks too. Most of it was the tube launched kind, not just bottle rockets or sparklers... It is now almost 2 hours after dark and the fireworks are still going strong. Crazy.. It is nice that we can just go off the dock and just head to bead.

2 Comments:
Now that is a lot of $$$ to blow up! Did you set up the tripod and get those $$$ spreading their change all over the earth? Sounds like everyone had a good time. Cheryl
yes it is a lot. No, I did not think to get some pictures, I should have....It was fun, and now I have friday off which is nice..
Post a Comment
<< Home