Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Another Blue


Ok, so I have no intention of turning this blog into a fishing or hockey blog. But this morning I went out on the ocean again on my kayak and rained supreme in the world of Bluefish fishing. The Bluefish is a fiesty fish with a full set of teeth that can fight. I went out and in spite of the big waves, I caught about 8 and then lost 2 (one was really big, when he hit he just starting screeming line off my reel). So it was fun, and it is nice to know that I can repeat the success at least every once and while. And it helps that I caught them on a flies that I tied, which is good, because the bluefish's teeth make a mess of the flies, and at $5 dollars a fly (if I bought them instead of making them) it would add up fast. Today, the girls also convinced me to jump in the canal with them, so that made their day...

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean, somehow I must have skimmed over this entry about your latest "catch" because I just read it. Looks like some bluefish met their match! Keep on reeling them in. Love, Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home