Time for vacation
So, it has been a busy week at work..... I love people and I really find joy in serving them, but sometimes they are just.... people...Complicated, emotional, and well.. just people. But, then again, I am a person too... so I am sure I have had my turn as well. But I am looking forward to 4 days of fly-fishing in the ocean, sitting on the beach, reading, and spending time with the girls. Tonight, Anna and I went fishing in the ocean (the waves were really flat) and even though we did not catch anything, the best part was seeing Anna fall asleep in the front of the kayak (I even tapped her with the paddle to see if she was O.K., she did not respond ot the first tap). Ok, time for bed. Played hockey today to break the stress of th week...

2 Comments:
Dean, what wonderful memories. Cheryl
wish i could have seen video of you tapping Anna......
Post a Comment
<< Home