Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Leadership

So I am in Chicago now for a leadership conference at Willow Creek. They have pretty good speakers and I am looking forward to it. Last year at this time I was a week or two away from leaving the YMCA of the Triangle. And although I will enjoy seeing the friends, I have no real desire to go back and am so grateful I am now with the YMCA of South Hampton Roads. So I that is a good place to be. I am trying to see if I can make it to the American Girl store in downtown Chicago for Rabekah, but I am not sure I will be able to. But I will try Rabekah!

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ahhhhhh Chicago.....

that's the first line of a movie Moody shows to visitors, and I always feel compelled to say it. I remember when we met there when I was going to school there and you were in town.
It was so nice to see family. :) Hope the rest of the conference goes well. Keep your peepers open, they are filming a movie there......

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Dean said...

I remember that too Sarah, You were on a street corner and you looked like you were asking for change when I first saw you.... I thought man "college life must be rough, she is practically on the street!" I think we had coffee at Seattle's best coffee with one of your past "special" guy friends (there were so many) It was fun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home