Homeward Bound
So, we are on the home from our trip to the south. It was a good trip and we really enjoyed the time with Don and Cheryl, and Dave and Renee. The girls had a great time with their Grandparents, and I had fun playing with them too. So we are going back to Virginia Beach and the Ocean, and I have to say I have missed the smell of salt. Thank you Meints Family for your hospitality and allowing us to come. It was a special trip.

1 Comments:
You are very welcome...yes, it was a very special visit...may there be many more in the future. Maybe by the next time you all visit, we won't have to take you to so many "hick" places to eat or shop! It was a wonderful and blessed week for both Don and me. Thank you, Lord.
Post a Comment
<< Home