A little bit of the life of Dean and my family and friends..
Sunday, November 06, 2005
The old house
While in Jonesboro we thougth we would drive by the house that we used to call "The Ranch" that served as a grazing ground for local cattle, a 30-30 range and par 3 golf course...
Are mom and I thinking of the same house? All I remember is mice, and Jim walking around in his sweats. Although we did shoot a watermellon off the back porch. That was fun. And we found cats! I'm giving mom a hard time, we really did have some good times there. :)
2 Comments:
Looks good, huh? We had some great times there! Thank you, Lord!
Are mom and I thinking of the same house?
All I remember is mice, and Jim walking around in his sweats.
Although we did shoot a watermellon off the back porch. That was fun. And we found cats!
I'm giving mom a hard time, we really did have some good times there. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home