Playoff Time
So it is playoff time for my men's league hockey team. 7:30 tonight is when the puck drops. Hopefully it will go well. Our team has been a little short on the defense side lately, guys keep on "appearing" right in front of the net with the puck with no defenders around. Well it is all good fun.

4 Comments:
Good luck!
All in good fun?
Dean, I'm going to give you a thought-provoking statement:
2nd place is just a 1st place loser.
Seriously, hope it's a good game.
It is now late into the 16th of Feb. As I do not have the address of a hospital to send flowers to, I assume all went well in the playoffs.
Yes grandpa, you can send flowers :) I got "lit up" in the past game, but I have one more playoff game tonight, so we will see how it goes...
Post a Comment
<< Home