Espresso Smackdown..

So for those of you hoping for an easy victory in your cute little outfits at the "Espresso War 2005." Think again. I have been practicing more than usual (I already make 5-7 espressos a week). I have posted a few of the photos for you to strive for. Notice how the espresso sticks to the side of the cup showing that it is at the correct thickness and temp. You can even see the steam coming off of it. And my mocha almost looks too good to drink. Bring it on baby, bring it on....

4 Comments:
I'm sorry Dean, your girly fiesta-ware cups (sorry mom) distracted me from whatever it was you were trying to prove.....
It's not the "cup" but what is in the cup. unfortunately, yours seems a little weak.
i am ready with:
voltaire
egg nog
americano
standard latte
iced latte
too bad for the rest of you.. too good for the judges.
dad
You can make comments about my cute cups, but that just reveals that deep inside, you are really really scared. Be afraid. Be very afraid..
Actually - this is Chris on Dean's computer - and a future judge and I can't wait for the challenge....yum yum yum..... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home