Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sin Bin

Well we had a game last night and I received my first penalty (and it was not for fighting). Their was a potential break away, and the puck was sliding down the ice and I thought I could skate and beat the player to the puck. I did, but when I cleared the puck it went to another player, who now had a free skate in towards goal. So I went after him, and in my attempts to take the puck, I tripped him...(I think he could of been a better skater....) And so I was called for tripping, and they did not score. But one of my team mates had to spend some time in the "sin bin". They did not score on the power play and even though we lost 2-1, it was a good game.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Next penalty: Goalie Fight! Never see them in the NHL, and it's a classic. So take one for the team, Dean-o.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home