A Few thoughts.
So, just a few quick thoughts that have been on my mind. I was sick last weekend and it reminded me that one of things I REALLY take for granted is my health. I take it SO for granted that I do not really think about it. But it is funny how when something that you depend on every day does not respond, you suddenly feel very human.... and very frail. So, thank you Lord for my health, and for helping me get better. The Lord continues to be gracious to me at work... We have had some really good month fiscally, and we have more members than we ever have, and I am just thankful to the Lord for how he is blessing us. I have come to realize that some times things are good, and sometimes they are bad. But the Lord uses them both to make us into the person he wants us to be, and for that I am grateful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home