

So, I went to play pickup last night and Chris was able to come since Cheryl was in town and offerd to watch the girls. Chris was able to take a few pictures. I was trying to get some practice in since I am filling in tonight for a team that is playing in the playoffs (oh yes the glory of it all :) ) But I want to at least make a descent appearance. On another matter, what is up with the Carolina Hurricanes... They lost again last night... Sigh... Oh well, hockey is not everything. I had a great time with the girls yesterday as we did chores around the yard. We put up a new deck swing (not really new, but we fixed it up) and we fixed the gate so the Buddy Dog does not "make a break for it" when he visits. "Bad doggie Buddy, Bad doggie..."
4 Comments:
"Hockey is not everything" ?!!?!
I'm going to pretend I never read that. And hopefully the Hurricanes will pull out of their slump.
The new pads looks good.
So, which one is you, Dean? The one who just fell down? Carine
Carine. Yes, I am the one with the goalie pads on (the big things on my legs, I will give you a hint, they are white. :) And sister Sarah, sorry about that comment in a moment of weakness. I have since started sleeping with pucks in my bed again and it seems to help. Chris keeps on throwing them at me at night because she rolls onto them, which means I need to sleep in my goalie gear....Yes, it is akward, but it is the price you pay..... Glad the canes won last night.
Dean,
A week ago tonight I was two rows behind the Hurricanes' bench when they hosted the Capitals. I was so close that I could almost see the knots on the stitches on Eric Staal's face after he got in a fight in the second period. I thought about you the whole time.
I love checking in on your blog from time to time - it makes me excited about being a Dad.
We miss you all. Let us know if you are coming to Raleigh for a visit. ttousey@yahoo.com
Tim
Post a Comment
<< Home