At the airport..
So, I am flying back from a conference in Chicago. It was at Willow Creek and had some great speakers. But with all the stuff in the news I figured I needed to get to the airport early. My flight leaves at 1:30, so from what I was reading I was thinking a good three hours. So how long does it take me? Five minutes, tops. And that includes changing my seat. No strip search, no quizes on if my iPod can change into a liquid, heck, I did not even get the wand and I have yet to see anyone with large weapons. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. But this was sorta my adventure for the day... So, here I will sit for the next 3 hours. Just me, U2, my weekend addition of the WSJ (a big plus). And if a stranger calls and says that they are in Ohare and they concerned about me sitting still for so long, just tell them not to worry, and if they just won't let it go, tell them to call the TSA and tell them my iPod has a bootleg song on it......

3 Comments:
Good morning, Dean...been praying for you...glad to know that there is some sort of "normal" at the airports. Thanks for posting this morning. Love, Cheryl
YEAH, I know Dean. Some meetings used to impress me that way. SO, there you are at the airport. A safe friendly haven. Only three hours to go. GOOD JOB. Grandpa T
Well, I am back home, glad to be back. thanks for your comments and prayers. Dean.
Post a Comment
<< Home