

So we just finished our retreat at the YMCA for the directors. It was a lot of fun and we had a military theme. Here I am with Danny, one of the branch directors, as we set up the obstacle course for the staff, complete with an air lift stretcher. The staff had a good time, but there was a bit of complaining about the bathrooms being closed... I tell you.. complain complain complain.... And we did not even camp out.. Oh well, we had fun. I also lead a night time version of capture the flag complete with chemical glow sticks. Back on the home front, I have continued the military theme by having family "practice session" as we anticipate the nerf war that will take place at the beach house. Here is a picture of Anna trying out the nerf guns. We finish our practice sessions by one of the girls yelling "girl down, girl down!!!" and we all lay down cover fire in a volley of nerf foam so the injured gal can be safely extracted...
1 Comments:
Dean, the things you teach your girls these days...see you soon. Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home