Crazy on the kayak
Well I thought I would post some photos of some of my latest kayak adventures. One one I found a huge water moccasin, and on another a pod of dolphins just being crazy. I tried to get the water moccasin to strick my paddle, but all he wanted to do was hide in the bushes. I had visions of "man vs wild" where I would jump out of my kayak, grab the snake by the neck and some how live off its body for days.... but I decided the better choice was just to paddle home and grill a steak...

6 Comments:
Pretty cool photos, Dean. A wise choice on the steak. I don't have any problems with snakes. It is just that my legs won't stand still around them Grandpa T.
That is an amazing snake picture. I don't have nightmares very often, but when I do, it's always about snakes. This pic will feed more than one nightmare, I can tell.
Yeah, the snake was interesting. The funny thing was I found another one that was smaller and it tried to chase my kayak. I just paddled backward.... crazy, crazy snake....
Snakes! I still haven't gotten over the cottonmouth at the Back Bay, Dean. I'm with Carine...if I look at this snake photo too long, I will be having nightmares also or at least having a great deal of trouble getting to sleep. Dolphin photos are great, Dean. Cheryl
I'm more interested in the dolphins...I was hoping they'd beckon you to grab their fins and take you to their secret cove or something...
Neat pictures, though.
Yeah, I am not jumping in the water after any dolphins. Those things are big and fast.
Post a Comment
<< Home