Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Another day in Kenya


So Chris has finished her last "work" day in Kenya. Tomorrow is a safari and then she has two days of travel back home. I talked with her and she is doing well. A little tired and she has had to adjust to "Kenya time" (slow motion and less planned). And sometimes the days have been long. They have an 1 1/2 hour bus ride every day to the school they worked on and often they would not stop to eat during the day because a majority of the people they were working with did not have much food to eat so it would not be poilte to stop and have lunch. I know she has much to tell me and I am looking forward to hearing all about it. I know she will enjoy this last day to refresh before she travels home. The hotel she is staying at does not have hot water and they have lost power for 2 days so she is glad I gave her one of my many flashlights. Here is a picture of the capital Nairobi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home