Monday, February 18, 2008

Playing for third place

So, I went to my playoff game and the team we were playing did not have their regular goalie but a fill in who used to play in the ECHL. Here is his bio
"Before joining GDI, Ryan proved his mettle both as Coach/Consultant and as a netminder.

Ryan currently serves as the Goaltending Consultant for the Columbia Inferno as well as the Richmond Renegades. He has also served as the Owner and Director of New Fundamentals Goaltending School. And for more than nine years, as a former Head Instructor from Rick Heinz Hockey and Goalie Schools, he developed goalies of all ages and all skill levels.
As a professional goaltender, Ryan played more than 5 years in the ECHL, UHL and SPHL"

Needless to say, we lost...A little frustrating considering that we spent probably 70% of the time shooting on them but could not put it in the net as much as we would like. We would have been them if they did not have that goalie. I played pretty well, I let in probably 3 goals that I should have stopped, so that is frustrating. And I really, really dont like to lose... Oh well. More reason to practice practice practice. So now we are playing for 3rd place.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Why didn't you start a good old fashioned Goalie fight? There's always next time.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home