Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A winning team.




So, I am playing hockey again this season for a team made up of police officers and appropriately called "The Heat" I am fortunate that they are pretty good. We have won our last 4 games and even beat the best team last week called the "Red Army" (it is made up of Russian players). We won the game 6-3. I was scored on by: a breakaway, a screen, and yes a lazy goal (I thought I was in position and the puck was going to be shot wide and I let it go by...and in.... Here are few photos from the last game.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good game coming off of the off season. Way to go Dean. Grandpa T

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Good job, Starsky.

I'm assuming you have some copper nick name? Good to see you back on the ice.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, yes I do have a nick name. Deanstie. Or for short "keep" (short for goalkeeper).

Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home