Tuesday, July 29, 2008

At the rink

So, while Chris and the girls are out of town, I am continuing the endless project purgatory. But if I finish my work early, I can head off to the rink, which is what I did yesterday. This picture is from inside the locker room. I had just finished playing 45 minutes of "rebound" (usually the last thing you see the players play in warm ups. It is where they all hover around the goalie and try to score). On this day I was playing against an active AHL player and a local college player. Man they had quick shots. But I did well and was able to impress them a couple of times, and even frustrate them a time or two. The rest of the time, well, let's just say the goalie usually loses the rebound game. I slept like a baby that night.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Carine said...

Wow. This new phone is turning you into quite the photographer. You should make it into a collection. I always thought that if I had a phone that could take pictures, I would try and do a whole series of pictures that would be different, using the light and the grain and the good-bad of the camera on a phone like that and make something out of it. You've got it going. My two favorites are the surf in the car, and the fields, poles and your watch in the forefront.

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I need to keep it up and not get lazy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home