Friday, May 04, 2012

We wish you no harm.

Well we made it to the airport. I was able to change my flight and we all left at 5:40am. I soon discovered that pretty soon everyone in the boarding area would be a part of our trip. Shortly after Keith asked someone to take this photo Travis announced (as only he can) that "this may be the last time you see us alive." This was met with a hushed response from our fellow travelers. Not for our well-being but whether we intended to take them all with them as we leave this earth. One of us clarified that is was the bears that concerned us and we wished none of our fellow passengers any harm on our shared flight. I still think they will be thankful when we touch down, as you can tell we look a little suspect.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you even plan on matching in your flying attire? :)

Glad you made it to the airport in one piece and bags too....

Have fun!
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home