Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Letting Go

So, why is so hard for us to let go. Not that I have any huge issues that I need to release to the Lord, but rather the day to day micro trials that I continue to try and hold onto, inspite of His past history, in spite of the promises of His word, inspite of what my head knows...it just is having a hard time making that 18 inch journey to my heart...Sometimes I think the day to day stuff is harder to release because we think we can control it...So I am praying that I would change my heart and I would remember that in spite of what I know and what I think I can do (pride) I am really useless without HIm and in HIm I should find all my joy...

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that the Spirit would change your heart, Dean, and that He would then give you the desire of your heart. Love, Cheryl

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Thanks, I appreciate that. He has given me so much. I just need to practice peace in Him on the small things. To give them over to Him daily. I am not stressed or worried, but I just know I could be more dependant on Hiim and in love with HIm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home