For my bro (the anti-blogger)
So, I have this anti establishment brother.... For a long time we have kept he and his lovely family hidden in the Swiss alps, and for the longest time the Swiss government did not mind..But then he got his Swiss citizenship and that was the last straw, they just could not tolerate his "go against the flow" perspective being one of them. If there is one thing you want Micah to do, just say the opposite and he is sure to move in that direction. So, the Swiss shipped him off to one of those elite Northeastern Universities and he is currently there. All this to say, I was talking with him on the phone today and found out that he had no intention of publishing a blog. No amount of prompting, ribbing about waking up to technology, could change his mind. So, he has decided to stay "blog free" while the rest of us post away. Sure, he will enjoy reading ours, and he may even share photos of his family on (gasp) the internet. But he will stay blog free....I was tempted to start a blog for him called "My Anti-Life" ane post on it as if I am him... But, this would force his hand and though I am a Calvanist, I do also believe man has a free will too... So bro, keep on non-blogging away... If you ever want to join the modern world, let me know. At least MIcah can appreciate a good cup a joe...I guess I can love him for that at least..

8 Comments:
I am so glad the two of you are getting along so nicely.
signed,
the dad of you both
Dean,
I actually created a blog some time ago for just such an occasion. I AM a blogger, and yet, strangely, I am not. I ate the password and have since refused to post anything in it, which is now, of course, impossible as I do not remember (nor do I wish to) my original password. Here is the link: www.cyclingblog.blogspot.com
Thanks for your irony, Dad. Though, as was the case in every single spat we had growing up: Dean started it.
I did not start it.. Micah did. Dean.
thanks for the unclarification of the "issues" you two have (only a sample of what it was like to raise you two), so glad you are married, and getting so much more mature!
your mom actually started it!
signed,
the dad of you both (and others)
Hey! How did I get drawn into this? You guys will have just to keep your "male issues" to yourselves.......mom
Mom was right: I am the only normal child. Well, those weren't her exact words. Her exact words were "honey, I'm so glad we finally had you."
Who else was going to bring her a CURLY haired grand-child?
Sarah, you're right. Those weren't my EXACT words, but they were close. love, Mom
And Boys - well, never mind. Tell Chris and Carine I'm on their side, whatever you did. Mom
Micah, I went to your blog, and the only comment was from your wife....Maybe YOU SHOULD GET OFF YOUR ANTI-ESABLISHMENT HIGH HORSE AND JOIN THE REST OF THE FREE FREAKIN WORLD!!!!!!! wew... oh I feel better now... love Dean.
Post a Comment
<< Home