Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Time to move on...

So, I think it is time to move on. As much as I would love to relish in my brothers non-blogging. I guess it is time to move on. So I had a hockey game last night and it was fun. My team was a little short on the defense side. I kept on making saves and then seeing a apposing player a foot away ready to tap in the rebound.. We were tied 4-4 going into the 3rd period until a guy who used to play in the ECHL cut through our already weak defense and made me look like a kid who had never seen ice before... so, we eneded up loosing 7-4.. Oh well. It is all good.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Hockey season is finally back. Kevin is playing tonite also. Too bad about the loss.

dad

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Yes, I am glad it is starting. I just talked to Kevin and he lost too.. But hockey is back. I am playing pickup on friday lunch, so that will be fun. Dean.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Dean. Really,now. Able to return to work after Friday "Lunch".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home