



So we went to get our Christmas tree today. We found a "u-cut" place here and it was about 2 miles from the North Carolina line and about 20 minutes from our house. It was in a pretty rural area and the folks were friendly. We found a tree that was about 7 feet tall and we cut it down. One of the "helpers" asked if we wanted to the small branches on the bottom trimmed off so we could put it in the stand. "Sure" we said... Well, he got a little crazy, and by the time he finished our tree had two feet of bare trunk on the bottom. So, I asked him to just cut it off and he did. Our 7 foot tree was now 5 feet tall. Fortunatly, we only had to pay for 5 foot tree. I thougth about asking Kevin if there is any "Tree Board" I could comment to... (just kidding). But, it made a beautiful tree and here are some pictures.
1 Comments:
"The shrinking tree" Now this is what happens when I get a haircut...sometimes the person just gets carried away! Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home