Lots of little ones


So we visiting my brother in New Haven. I know that he is very secretive, so I will just refer to him as "M". Well between us all, we have about 7 kids. So needless to say it is a little crazy, and I am sure some of the neighboors here in New Haven must think we are little strange. But they are all so well behaved, they are doing great. Here are a few photos, Carine got the kids "glow sticks" for the night time, which was a big treat.

2 Comments:
I think I can almost hear giggling! :)
Can't wait to hear about the big NYC trip today.
love Mom
Looks like fun. We should get some for Buddy and Daisy, then they could "glow" (after they chewed them up).
Enjoyed your house at the beach (we rented it out for the rest of the week for extra cash).
love,
dad
Post a Comment
<< Home