Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shut Out

So, just a quick note that I had a shut out (did not get scored on for all you non hockey fans) in my last game. We won 9-0, so it was just a little one sided. But I had enough quality saves to count it in my book. So, took the puck home so I can remember it. Sure, that may seem a bit shallow, after all this is not the NHL or anything...but hey, you got to take it while you can....and no, none of the 3 spectators watching the game asked for me to sign their jersey or anything:)

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO, bad about the autograph hunters, Hang in there and continue to protect those pearly whites. Grandpa T

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Dean said...

Thanks, and yes I intend on keeping all my teeth:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home