Saturday, April 15, 2006

He is good.

I just want to go on "record" thanking the Lord for the success we are enjoying at work. We had very good financial months and we made our We Build People Fundraising goal. I am reminded of the verse in scripture that says: "what do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it? You are already filled, you have already become rich." 1 Corinthians 4:7-8a. All I have is a gift from the Lord. Even the mind that allows me to serve at work. And it is my dependence on Him that gives me strength. I want to be careful not to draw an assumption that God is good only when He "blesses" us. He is good all the time and all of His actions are good. The encouraging part about this verse is that He has already made us "rich" in Christ regardless of what he does in our work or home lives. He is good indeed. Thank you for your goodness Lord.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN, Coach Dean!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home