Sunday, December 17, 2006

What I did..

So, Chris and the girls were in Raleigh over the weekend. So lots of Dean time for me. So on Saturday here is what I did: I started the day by going on a 3 mile run. Then I had lunch and went up to the YMCA for a work out. I then did some Christmas shopping and then went and played hockey for 1 and half hours and then went to a Christmas party across the street. I finished the day by fly fishing for rockfish by the pier until midnight. Sure it was a pretty fun day. But, the catch on all this is that it is fun for a day or two, and then it gets downright old. Mainly because, none of it compares to the joy a family brings. Lets face it, neither running shoes, weights, pucks, or rockfish are things you want in your bed...

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great closing statement, Dean! Love, Cheryl

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Yeah, fish are sorta cold and slimy when they are dead..... :) Pucks are not much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home