
I recieved a tip from an anonymous tipster that located this lost footage of Micah (otherwise known as "M") as he was being chased down by a taxi for an unpaid cab fare of $21.14. Shortly after this photo was taken "M" escaped by ducking into a local library where only those with literary degrees are allowed. Sadly, the cab driver could not follow...
2 Comments:
Thanks, Dean. You can see from the picture that I ran myself cross-eyed. But $21.00 is almost a triple latte drink card at CupaJoe, so it was well worth the effort--at least it was two years ago, or whenever that picture was taken.
I take it you don't have any more pictures of fish to post.
The guy with the bandana and, are you sure that is not a cop car. Can the water canaon vehichles be far behind. Looks like a riot to me. Grndpa T
Post a Comment
<< Home