Friday, May 04, 2007

My Birthday

Well I woke up and checked Fox News and CNN and I did not see anything about me having a birthday. So, I thought I would do my part and post it on the internet for them. I expect them to pick it up later on:).
I am in Roanoke Virginia today for a work seminar and I plan on doing some fly-fishing on the way back since their are some trout streams near by. I have so much to be thankful for on my birthday. It is almost too much to mention. The Lords goodness in my life is amazing: my wonderful wife and friend, my cute little girls: Rabekah, Moriah, and Anna. The chance to enjoy God's creation outside. The way he works in my life on a daily basis and shows me. His love. My Lord is good. Not just because of what He has done for me, but because of who He is. In spite of the trials that come, my Lord uses them to make me into the man He wants to be. Thank you Father for this birthday and another day to enjoy your goodness. Dean.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well spoken, Dean. AMEN. Love, Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home