Yes still playing..
So, I am still playing hockey. Lots of fun. Sort of.. The team I am playing with now is not very good, actually they stink. But they are a nice bunch of guys, but they let the other team shoot anywhere from 40-60 shots a night. And, I usually let 6-9 by. Not too bad, but it does get a bit old seeing the puck behind me so much, because I hate to lose. Well every once and a while I get to sub for another team, and such was the case last night. They were playing the #2 team and needed a goalie. So I came out and had a great night. I had a shut out until 2 minutes left in the third period when my defenseman got lazy since they knew we were going to win and I made two save and the puck just was sitting there in the crease and they tapped it in.... Oh well. But, I also stopped a penalty shot on their best player. Fun stuff. Now if I could just learn how to deal with those anyone phone calls from Kevin, Dad, and Micah when they watching a live NHL game and "wishing I was here."... Yeah right.... :)

3 Comments:
So, do you have a nickname? Don't all hockey players have one? Let me guess...Matter? Matty? Matts?
Well they just call me "crazy" because that is just what I am....
still playing, yes....but still posting on your blog? (no)
Post a Comment
<< Home