


Here are some pictures from a few weekends ago. We had my brother Micah and his family and children in town. It was easter weekend, and instead of warm days at the beach, we had... snow... crazy. Elliot, his son and I went on a fox hunt (not the killing type) in the back bay behind our house and as you can see we were successful. There is a family of foxes (about 5) that live in the woods behind our house. Last night we had dinner on the deck and watched the sun set on the back bay and watched the stars come out. So nice, and this time it was warm. I will be posting some more photos this week and next since I have a fly-fishing trip lined up and the waves are getting better and I need a reason to perfect my form on the surf kayak.
2 Comments:
Hi Dean,
I love all the posts and pictures. Did Tim tell you that he is going on the fly fishing trip with Providence?
Could you please ask your lovely bride to email me? I tried stalking her on her blog, but I don't think she checks as often as you. Thanks!
-Jenn
jennydale11@hotmail.com
Fly fishing with providence? Why did not I hear about this? Consider Tim off the christmas card list. (just kidding). I will have Chris email you :) Dean
Post a Comment
<< Home