Sunday, September 11, 2005

Angry Ocean


So the waves are pretty big here as of late, and so I thought I would give it a try with the kayak. I thought I would be able to get out past the break to the open ocean. Wrong.... I could not paddle fast enough adn the waves were just too constant. After three tries I had to call it a day and just rest on the shore. But, it was a good workout.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

wonder if it's from the hurricane/tropical storm off the coast? They say the waves are pretty big at NC beaches too.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean, nice photo of you sitting on the kayak with ocean behind. Yes, the ocean does look angry. Love, Cheryl

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good, Dean!
love, Mom

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Dean said...

thanks. Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home