Thursday, September 29, 2005

A new team.

So, I have joined a new hockey team. The one I played on traded me for a future drft pick (just kidding :)) Actually, they went to play in Newport News which is about an hour away and on the other side of......a tunnel! (a bad thing when it come to traffic). So I am playing for another team and we had our first game on monday and we won 5-1. They are a fun bunch of guys so it should be good.

On another note, at work we have hired new people and some of those who were not as happy as they could be have moved on. It has brought a new spirit at work and I am excited about what it will bring. The Lord continues to bless my work and it truly is only from Him. We had our membership special this month and for many days we lead the association, in spite of the fact that several branches are much larger than us. I am not sure why He continue to bless the work that I am doing, but I want to go on record as saying that it is all because of His doing, not because of me. Thank you Father (and thank you Father even when things do not go as well as I hope.)

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN! Love, Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home