Sunday, October 02, 2005

Back Bay




So, one of the things I love to do is to kayak into the back bay. On Saturday, I took Rabkeah on a 4 mile paddle trip. Granted, it did not start out at 4 miles, but one you get out there, you have to come back the same amount of distance you paddled out. I think I should win some kind of award or something for all the paddling I am doing lately. I know it will not count in heaven....so I would appreciate any small tokens you can send now. Just kidding. Anyways, today I took Anna out for her turn, we had fun and I packed a cooler so we could have juice boxes at the half way point. Here are some pictures, it is truly a beatiful place.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What nice photos, Dean. The one of Anna and Daisy is precious. See you this weekend. Love, Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home